Alderson Loop is looking for a Java Developer.
• Responsible for solution design that aligns with architecture principles, technology standards, best practices and guidelines.
• Engage with business and technology leaders to understand strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs and influence key decisions.
• Translate functional and non-functional requirements into effective design and architectural guidance to delivery teams.
• Evangelize adoption of development best practices like agile & lean methodologies, dev-ops, continuous delivery, test automation, containerization and cloud deployments.
• Operate across business verticals to increase agility, drive common approaches, increase reuse and drive down total cost of ownership.
• Hands-on expertise in Java, JEE, server side development
• Web technologies, SPA (HTML, JS & CSS), Angular
• Expertise in building internet scale solutions in the cloud preferred.
• Prior experience in the financial services industry / asset management space preferred.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Java (Spring boot & Spring framework), Web Services
SPA frameworks like Angular/React
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Java Developer)