- Responsible for solution design that aligns with architecture principles, technology standards, best practices, and guidelines.
- Engage with business and technology leaders to understand the strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs and influence key decisions.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into effective design and architectural guidance to delivery teams.
- Evangelize adoption of development best practices like agile & lean methodologies, dev-ops, continuous delivery, test automation, containerization and cloud deployments.
- Operate across business verticals to increase agility, drive common approaches, increase reuse and drive down total cost of ownership.
- Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures and implementations.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of experience.
- Hands-on expertise in Java, JEE, server-side development
- Web technologies, SPA (HTML, JS & CSS), Angular
- Must have a thorough understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry/asset management space preferred.
- Preferred technical skills: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java (Spring boot & Spring framework), Web Services, REST APIs, Micro-services, JMS, jQuery, Node, SPA frameworks like Angular/React, Github, Jenkins, Terraform, SonarQube, & Fortify. Also open to architects who might not have the UI focus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org