We are looking for an experienced Technical Analyst with deep knowledge of the Charles River Investment Management System. This is a hands-on role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic, data and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development lifecycle, you will be required to think outside the box and work with software engineers and other technical analysts to execute technical solutions in and around the Charles River platform.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- 5+ years of hands-on CRIMS experience, particularly around Trading, Compliance and Manager Workbench, v9.7 and higher preferred
- Strong command of CRIMS functionality and capabilities at the desktop, middle-tier and database levels
- Deep domain knowledge around Trade/Order Management, Compliance and Portfolio Management a significant plus, particularly around Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org