We are looking for an AEM Developer. The AEM Developer uses technical expertise and advanced business skills to design and develop and implement solutions for difficult business problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and results to team lead/manager
- HTML5 & CSS / CSS3 with Responsive Design: Senior level (5+ years of progressive development experience).
- AEM 5.6 and 6.x, 3 years of experience. Including development of pages, templates, components, Forms.
- 4+ years of Java Development experience including experience with AEM OSGi and Java bundles
- Strong experience with HTL/Sightly and ability to convert components in AEM 5.6 to AEM 6.4 using HTL/Sightly. This person will be focused on converting components to HTL and this skill is required.
- SASS or CSS preprocessing exposure
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org