- Install and maintain various applications on RHEL machines including: Weblogic, OBIEE, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, and custom applications.
- Plan, implement and maintain both Windows and Linux domain based infrastructure (low priority).
- Support various Oracle middleware products including: OBIEE, Weblogic, and IDM.
- Administer all WebLogic servers, domains, clusters in all environments: Production and non-Production environments.
- Work closely with vendors, and other teams to ensure timely completion of issues that arise.
- Write and update scripts in order to automate processes such as startup, shutdown, autodelete, revert changes, etc..
- Update Unix OS patches and Windows updates to ensured compliance with STIG requirements.
- 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience
- Familiarization with Linux/RHEL 5/6/7
- Ability to navigate within a Linux file structure using the terminal.
- Proficient in VIM or similar tools
- Able to identify processes that can be automated and scripted for better task management.
- Scripting in Bash/Python
- Administration of: Jira, Confluence, Crowd
- Administration of: Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket
- Understanding of WebLogic
Please send resume to email@example.com