We are looking for someone for an Internship position. It is a 10-4pm shift, 30 hours week for an entry-level position to support a team, during the charitable giving season. This is an 8-week position, supporting the team to verify information in a database to ensure accuracy, assisting with mailing and administrative tasks. This person will review charitable requests for accuracy and adherence to policies for approval, using Blackbaud (other CRM experience is fair). Web Research for external confirmation of information.
- Corporate Internship
- Previous Charity Experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate process oriented, logical thought process Strong interpersonal skills
Please send resume to email@example.com