Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect to help drive the development of innovative marketing and distribution solutions on the Cloud. Ideally, you are an excellent programmer with breadth and depth across various architecture domains and can lead their solution development efforts in close partnership with their business stakeholders and technology delivery teams.
- Responsible for solution design that aligns with architecture principles, technology standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Evangelize adoption of development best practices like agile & lean methodologies, dev-ops, continuous delivery, test automation, containerization and cloud deployments.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for application architecture, cloud, architectural best practices, design patterns, tools & platforms.
- Be willing to be hands-on as needed to help add value to delivery teams.
- Hands-on expertise in Java & Web technologies (HTML, JS & CSS).
- Expertise in building internet-scale solutions in the cloud preferred.
- Business value-focused mindset balancing tactical and strategic needs.
- Preferred technical skills: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java (Tomcat, Servlets, JSP), Web Services, REST APIs, Micro-services, JMS, jQuery, Node, WebSocket, SPA frameworks like Angular/React, Github, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, SonarQube, & Fortify.strong application.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org