Alderson Loop is searching for a Full-stack Developer. This person will work with a team that is responsible for the ingestion and processing of large, disparate data sets. They are also responsible for the application of advanced statistical and machine learning methods to produce models and prescriptive data that result in better decisions by our Portfolio Managers, Analysts, and Traders, Quants and/or applications.
- 5+ years of progressive engineering experience
- Preferred experience in front office software development with an Asset Management, Hedge Fund or Investment Bank
- Experience building containerized applications and deploying to public or private clouds, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar providers with ECS or K8s
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Big Query experience (S3, Parquet, ORC, Hive, Redshift, RDS), AWS Lambda and Step Functions, SNS, SQS and NoSQL databases e.g. Dynamo/HBase/Cassandra
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org