An enterprise client is looking for a Sr. Level Data (Portfolio) Analyst reporting to the EPMO Program Manager. This resource will use both quantitative and qualitative rationale and provide a strategic view on how data enables enterprise business objectives; promoting best practices around data visualization and data integrity in all project deliverables.
- The resource will be invited to project meetings and will provide strong project reporting skills – value realization, KPIs, business analysis, portfolio tracking and governance reporting.
- Develops standard reports/dashboards in support of strategic initiatives by utilizing the latest data visualization tools and techniques.
- Coordinates requests and gathers documents for IRPS portfolio reporting and business needs.
- Identify business impact through continuous analysis of metrics.
- Previous experience in a financial environment is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of business analytics.
- Portfolio governance experience highly preferred.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org