Alderson Loop is looking for a Software Asset Management Analyst. This person is responsible for daily control of the enterprise software portfolio to optimize the value, cost, and risk of software. They will track, maintain, and coordinate license and maintenance agreement renewals and procurements in the SAM Tool.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Software Asset Management and licensing
- Knowledge of product use rights for publishers such as Oracle, Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, IBM, VmWare etc.
- Understanding of Asset Management tools and technologies
- Familiarity with hardware technology and configurations including virtualization
- Experience with and understands Configuration Management (CMBD)
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, V/H Lookup, functional arguments)
- IAITAM or CSAM certification a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow SAM or a comparative tool
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org