Alderson Loop is looking for a Network Administrator who will be responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software, including Peripheral, Output and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
- Must be able to obtain and retain an FAA-issued PIV badge (MANDATORY)
- ITIL V3 certification preferred Unique/Additional Requirements
Please send resume to email@example.com