Alderson Loop is looking for a Program Manager to work on a complex set of application re-engineering projects to cutover data access to the new Investments Data Warehouse through a set of APIs that are under development.
- Build and maintain an overall program plan identifying interdependencies between projects and the API delivery roadmap as well as other workstream deliverables.
- Support individual project managers in the capture, communication, and escalation of project risks and issues that have risen to the state of program progress blockers.
- Help prepare materials for the team, EPMO, and Committee presentations.
- Maintain and update the SharePoint and GlobalNet sites with appropriate materials, information, and reference documents.
- Experience with SharePoint, Jive, Project Plan, JIRA.
- Experience with Data and/or API re-engineering programs.
- Experience in the financial services industry with an Asset Manager, Hedge Fund, or Investment Bank.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org