Alderson Loop is looking for a Systems Security Analyst II who will develop and implement the primary safeguards for access to enterprise data. This position is responsible for Operating System level security including the planning, design, and implementation of both hardware and software security measures and Operating Systems security policy.
- Administration, configuration and support of enterprise level firewall infrastructure, knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls would be preferred.
- Knowledge in the use of Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) files will also be beneficial.
- An advanced understanding of the SMTP protocol; experience in the administration and in-depth troubleshooting of email systems.
- Experience with configuration and administration of intrusion detection systems such as Snort, Suricata and Bro.
- A working knowledge and ability to use scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org