Our client is looking for a help desk support analyst who can provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software. The consultant will:
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer hardware and software.
- Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provide phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- CompTIA Security+ required
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org