Our client is looking for a programmer to build and code applications and/or models using various computer programming languages. The consultant will:
- Plan, develop, test, and document client/server applications programs.
- Generate new code and correct, convert, and/or modify existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Confer with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
- Write and update technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Perform a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyze test results, and correct problems.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com