- Taking initial telephone or e-mail inquiries and troubleshooting and managing simple hardware, software or network problems that can be resolved in five minutes or less.
- Recognize and escalate more difficult problems to Tier 2 support.
- Multiple shifts available
- Help desk candidates should have excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with a positive, customer-centric attitude and the ability to work in a team.
- This is an entry-level position and requires less than two years of work experience
- Associate’s degree or completion of coursework at a technical school preferred
- Should have a strong technical understanding of the various hardware, software and networking systems being supported.