We recently released an article on the benefits of contract working but Alderson Loop is raising the bar to another level! While everything we talked about in the article are all amazing benefits, we’re different, still. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our employees including healthcare, disability, 401K match with aggressive vesting plan, and profit sharing—to just name a few. We also have check-ins with all of our employees and stay closely connected with them to make sure their career goals are being met.
If a contractor is looking for a consulting or project staffing company, we suggest doing research first to ensure they are getting the best experience and offer possible.
We are a woman owned, small business and we aim to dazzle our employees by providing amazing benefits and an experience unlike any other in our industry. Not only are we able to work with fantastic clients, but we also have some incredible accomplishments.
Here is what a contractor can look forward to if they choose to work with us:
- We offer a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401k and profit sharing. Our benefits are very competitive and offer more than what you would typically see, which is a great addition.
- We offer generous candidate referral bonuses to anyone that refers a candidate to us and we are able to hire them.
- We are a growing firm, which allows us to quickly respond to clients and employees. We truly care about the people we work with and no one is “just another number” here; everyone has value.
- Alderson Loop is a 2018 Velocity Growth Award winner, by CEOReport, which honors the fastest growing companies. In 2017, we were named #1 for the “Top 50 Fastest Growing Private Businesses in Greater Baltimore” by the Baltimore Business Journal. We also made Baltimore Business Journal’s 2017 list for “Woman Owned Businesses in the Greater Baltimore Area” by revenue.
- We provide value for our employees and add a personal touch that’s unique. We are with our consultants every step of the way. From the time someone starts a project, we do regular, in person check-ins with consultants and clients to ensure project success and satisfaction.
- We provide training as needed. If there is a certification or a certain training an employee wants or needs to further their career, we’re here to help.
- Our focus is long-term projects. We invest in our employees – benefits, building meaningful relationships, training, performance feedback; we do all of this to show our commitment to employees.
We are here to solve problems! Anyone who comes to us with the qualifications for a project opportunity we have open, we will do our best to ensure they get the job that fits their skills and needs. Alderson Loop is not just another company; exceeding expectations is our priority and we take pride in what we do.
Join us as we build something special.